Its buggin to work wen everybody else is at home.I came to office sniffing and sneezin. Thought that i'l take off home sayin i'm feelin too sick to work. But the bloody heat made me think twice n i decided to stay n irritate my colleagues by sniffin and blowing into my tissue every 5 mins.Feelin very sleepy as i slept at 1.30 last nite after watchin friends.i can watch the episodes over n over again.And i hear many people saying the same thing. that makes me happy. Coz most of the things i'm addicted to are supposed to be really bad or harmful.Other people saying that they're also addicted to friends make me think- thank God, i'm normal.My mom hates those laughter tracks they play in the background and she feels her BP actually rising whenever she hears that.But somehow i got her interested in it too n now a days she does not complain.
Am goin to Thiruviyaar for a violin concert this weekend. I had not practised at all save for the classes. So i sat for around 2 hours ystd and practised.had to close the doors n windows n play coz the music sounds bad at times due to lack of practise.Though its an absolute privelege to play there, i hate to leave Chennai even if its for jus 2 days.i hate changing my whole routine.And another reason is playing in a concert will remind me of my first one...

Comments

Story Teller said…
All the best... Give it your best short....and update us about your experience...
Why Am I said…
hehe we know about ur "concert":P...hope u played the vioil well:):):):):):P;);)
A said…
delhi_tamilian- thanks!the concert really went on well.we played in a temple on the banks of the river kaveri(with no water in it)n the experience was awesome :)
A said…
why am i- Can u be more perverted(chandler style)...btw one day u'l be beggin for my autograph. so long..
Raju said…
I've never heard anyone say "i hate to leave Chennai even if its for jus 2 days" cool! To keep enduring this blazing heat and say that..I should give you the most loyal madrasi award!

Now having said that....ARE YOU NUTS???

I'd run away to kodi or some other nearest hill station given the chance!
A said…
hey common..once u get used to the heat, the sweat,the traffic, the pollution ,u cannot stay away from Chennai. And anyways how long do u think u can enjoy the hill stations?U'l soon get bored of it;)
C'est la vie said…
Tiruvayar for a concert:) Wow I wish I could know you better. That has always been my dream. It must have been great! Good for you.
Da Rodent said…
Hehhe... I have every episode of all 10 seasons of F.R.I.E.N.D.S., nicely named and written on a pack of CDs. :) God bless peer-to-peer :)

They are making another show called Joey., with matt le blanc in it.
A said…
da rodent- u sound exactly like Monica wen u say- nicely named and written!
ya i too heard abt the new show. But i dont think i would enjoy a show with only Joey in it. they're more fun a whole.
Da Rodent said…
hehe.. monica is cool., joey and chandler are the best.

The first two episodes of 'Joey' were not that great. It was overflowing with joey.. :P. But., I guess the producers soon realized that. The shows after that was good.

Popular posts from this blog

Chamathu, anyone?