There was a time when I used to get annoyed when people said they wish they had 36 hours instead of 24 hours. Now I really feel like that. Or atleast make my office hours shorter. I think its sufficient if one works for 6 no..5 or 4 hours too. I hate to stay in office when there isnt much work, only for the reason that its the rule. Its so silly and makes us so unproductive. Look at me, sitting and reading all kinds of blogs from 2'o clock today coz i din have much to do. Speaking of blogs, i have become quite an addict of this high heel confidential blog. never knew i was that interested in fashion stuff earlier.

Weekend was very interesting. Last Friday P and me went to watch Naseerudin Shah's play at the Music Academy. It was brilliant to say the least. His troupe enacted two of Premchand's play [both my favourites] and another one by some guy. All three were good scripts and Naseer's acting, needless to say, was too good. So exciting to see him in person! His son Imaad played the younger brother in the first play- Bade Bhai Saab. I felt he was almost as good as his father. With those genes, he couldnt have gone wrong anywhere. And he looks exactly like his father too[younger of course :p]

On Saturday P and few friends of ours watched this play by Evam- Urban Turban. Supposed to be a stand up comedy kinda of thing, it was decent. I liked KK's piece
the best. The Canadian lady bored me a lot with all her wise cracks about India. One thing I hate is foreigners telling us Indians, that India is dirty, loud and crowded. If you have such opinion about the country- get out is what i would say. Its bad enough we have to face the problem of damaged roads, unruly traffic and rubbish cluttered all over the streets, but I don want some third person to come n complain about that to me. And we paid to hear that, just imagine! Anyway she tried making it up by saying that in the end i want to stay here coz 'the people are so warm' kind of bullshit. But it felt fake. And I just hated her body language and fake theatrical voice. Her piece really broke the magic which KK had created. Anyway this kid who is supposed to be a discovery from Evam's backstage came and narrated some sob story. It was ok, but I don understand how that came under the category of stand up comedy. Thankfully KK came again to reliven the show and had us in giggles. He's good :)

Thats all for today. I am bored once again, so lemme go have my third coffee for today. Ciao people

Comments

SamY said…
vetti officer :) ... so much for a person who claims to be busy!
Da Rodent said…
jobless :P

so.. marriage hasnt got you any busier i see :P

Popular posts from this blog

Chamathu, anyone?