Apparently I dream about eating. Or so it appears. Around 4 a.m last night, I heard P asking me if I was eating anything. I was in that sleep-dream-awake phase and knew that I had been chewing something in my sleep. But was really groggy to reply. So kept quiet. I heard him ask again and pushed him and off and mumbled no and went back to sleep. This morning he asked me if I remembered what happended. I said of course yes. He said he thought I was chewing on something. I was like, hello, what do you think I would be chewing at 4 in the night. And he says your hairband!

p.s- i dont chew my hairband, for the records

Comments

viji said…
hahahaha :)...
MightyMagic said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
MightyMagic said…
Sigmund Freud told in one of his famous books that married women in new places always do that kind of things. no i am juss kidding:)
A said…
Viji- I know! :D

Mightymagic- For a sec I actually thought you were serious! you are too much i say :D

Popular posts from this blog

Chamathu, anyone?