A Tag

A has tagged me and I am so thankful for that. I like to take up tags.

1. What were you doing three hours ago?
Sleeping with Z by my side, praying that he allows me to take a short nap :D

2. It there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
No No No! I would love to but P is paranoid that people would mistake Z for a girl and so pink is absolutely banned at home these days.

3. What are you wearing right now?
Tracks and t-shirt

4. What are the colours of your bedroom walls?
Half white or pale yellow.. I am not sure actually

5. Who is the last person you sent a message or comment?
A neighbour to whom I was recently introduced.

6. What does your last text message say?
My door number.

7. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
Nope. Thank God, I thought I was the only one.

8. Is your hair curly or straight?
Straight

9. Last book you read?
Trafficked By Sophie Hayes.

10.Song stuck in your head?
Itna Toot Hoon Keh Choonay Se Bikhar Jaoon Ga by Ghulam Ali

11.What is your favourite accessory?
Rings, nothing else

12.Which current celebrity's style do you admire the most?
No one actually.

13. What is you fav store/ shop?
Superdrugs

14.When was the last time you drove out of town?
We drove down to Leeds last weekend.

15.With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
My heartthrob Amitabh Bachchan's voice

16. What was the last thing you bought?
A yellow handbag at the Xchange Mall

17. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
Earlier I used to think of the tasks I had to complete at work. Nowadays my mind is quite blank due to lack of sleep.

18. Favorite food?
Kadi Chawal

19. What are you most looking forward to?
My sister's visit in March

20. What do you always have on you/ wear?
Lipstick.

21. What did you eat for dinner tonight?
Capsicum rice

22. Last movie you watched?
Talaash, last night. I must be among the few who liked the movie.

23. Favourite TV show?
Family Guy & American Dad. Roger andd Peter really crack me up.

24. What is your favourite TV show from childhood?
Wonder Years

25. How much cash do you have in your wallet right now?
5 pounds [I hope]

I tag P and anyone else who would like to take it up.

Comments

Anonymous said…
yaya you did it! Thank you mommy for finding the time, am glad I learned some new things about you :)

Popular posts from this blog

Chamathu, anyone?