A Purple Sea

There is so much going on at Marina at the moment and for the last 10 days. I hear R J Balaji's spirited talk and it makes me happy that there is someone genuinely concerned about the welfare of the state and has a large fan following. A revolution begins, I sense thousands of miles away. But a revolution without proper focus can lead to untoward incidents which in turn makes people blame the folks with the right intentions. Such a shame when people suffer to talk part in such protests and then some miscreants drop in at the last minute and it all goes down the drain.

For some reason Ambai's 'Vasayu' (Age) comes to mind when I think of my Chennai and this drive for revolution. I pray hard nothing changes of my beloved city and it retains all of its original flavour. Where ever I am, I still belong to you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chamathu, anyone?